Anti-Wrinkle Injections – What it does
Anti-wrinkle injections help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
They work by relaxing the muscles underneath the skin, which when active and contracting causes the skin to crease. By relaxing the muscle underneath the skin, the skin has a chance to rest and become smooth again.
TREATMENT TIME: 20-30 minutes
SOCIAL DOWNTIME: None
PRICE: Various depending on area and dose.
TREATMENTS REQUIRED: Once every 3-4 months (forehead area more frequently)
Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to treat a variety of areas such as:
- Frown lines – between the eyebrows (the angry 11’s)
- Forehead lines – horizontal lines that appear across the forehead
- Crow’s feet – outward radiating lines from the corner of the eyes
- Brow lift – helps raise the eyebrow and release heaviness over the eye
- Gummy smile – helps relax the muscles that overextend the smile
- Smokers lines – helps relax the muscle that causes lines in the upper lip area (can appear even if you don’t smoke)
- Jaw clenching (bruxism) – Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to help relax the muscles of the jaw that causes excessive teeth grinding. This has the added bonus of softening out a square jaw and creating a softer heart shaped face.
- Lip Flip – anti-wrinkle injections across the top lip help gently roll the lip naturally outward giving it a larger appearance
Hyperhydrosis – used under the arms to disable the sweat glands and treat excessive sweating.
Book Appointment Online
Check availablity for an appointment with Jacinta King:
Anti-Wrinkle Injections – Dose Required
All treatments are tailored to suit individual muscle strength in order to achieve a natural yet effective result.
The prices for a male may be slightly higher than a female due to increased dose required for muscle strength.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections Sunshine Coast Consultation
Jacinta offers complimentary consultations where she can assess and provide a detailed treatment plan of what may suit you. Consultations for anti-wrinkle injections take approximately 30 minutes. Treatment can be received on the same day if requested.